Dr. Lewis Irving is a Dentist practicing in Chester, PA. Dr. Irving specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- The will and the ways: development and validation of an individual-differences measure of hope.
- Health care for women: psychological, social and behavioural influences.
- Sexual attitudes and behavior of bulimic women: A preliminary investigation.
- Motor vehicle occupant injuries in New Zealand children, 1981-90.
- Injury surveillance in public hospital emergency departments.
- Correlates of bulimia nervosa: early family mealtime experiences.
- The relationship between childhood sexual abuse and subsequent onset of bulimia nervosa.
- Hope, coping, and social support in combat-related posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Hope and coping with cancer by college women.
- Treatment decision making and adjustment to breast cancer: a longitudinal study.
Dr. Lewis M Irving DMD's Practice location
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
Dr. Lewis M Irving DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Drexel HIll PA 19026
- Dr. Jonathan Theis DMD1330 West Chester Pike Havertown Pennsylvania 19083
- Steven Eli Chamish DDS92 Reads Way New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. Albert John Schmitt MD413 McFarlan Road KENNETT SQUARE PA 19248
- Dr. Jordan Grant D.M.D.5000 Chichester Ave Aston PA 19014
- Jignesh Patel DMD6529 Germantown Ave Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19119