Dr. Danielle Wendel is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Wendel specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Danielle Ruppert Wendel M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Danielle Ruppert Wendel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten-free products on the market today. From the latest gluten-free food to gluten-free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Dr. Andrew Philip Feranchak MD4401 PENN AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15224
- Dr. Wednesday marie Abaya Sevilla M.D.4401 PENN AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15224
- Dr. Sandra C Kim MD4401 PENN AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15224
- Dr. Dale Eugene King M.D.4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Vibha Sood M.D.4401 PENN AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15224
- Dr. Arvind Iyengar Srinath M.D.1 Childrens Hospital Dr Pittsburgh PA 15224