Dr. Mahr F Elder D.D.S., M.D.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery1805 Novato Blvd Suite #1 Novato CA, 94947
Dr. Elder is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and a fellow in the California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He attended the University of the Pacific for undergraduate ...
Dr. Mahr F Elder D.D.S., M.D.'s Practice location
Novato, CA 94947Get Direction
Dr. Mahr F Elder D.D.S., M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elder
- Green Coffee Beans May Trigger Weight Loss
A new study has shown that ground green coffee beans, if consumed daily, may promote weight loss. In this small study, 16 participants who were overweight lost an average of 17 pounds. The participants had different doses of green coffee beans in the form of a supplement during one part of the...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Tyler Tilden Boynton D.M.D.378 Perkins Street Sonoma CA 95476
- Dr. Dallas Hale Hickle DDS1615 Hill Rd Novato CA 94947
- Dr. Alexander Kashef DDS, MD770 Tamalpais Dr Corte Madera CA 94925
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Mynsberge D.D.S.1331 S Eliseo Dr Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Luis Ramon Limchayseng DMD1701 Novato Blvd Novato CA 94947
- Dr. Mason Y. Lee DDS, APC750 Las Gallinas Ave San Rafael CA 94903