Dr. Christopher Prewo is a Chiropractor practicing in Norwich, CT. Dr. Prewo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Prewo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Christopher C Prewo DC's Practice location
Norwich, CT 06360Get Direction
Dr. Christopher C Prewo DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Suzanne A. Murphy DC14 Lyme St Old Lyme CT 06371
- Dr. Jennifer Melissa Swiatowicz D.C.85 Sachem St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Paul E Sayour DC85 Sachem St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Justin Ronald Tremblay DC10 Pendleton Dr Hebron CT 06248
- Dr. Thomas T Kollars DC49 Beach St # 10 Westerly RI 02891
- Dr. Warren M Geruso DC565 Long Hill Rd Groton CT 06340