Dr. Melissa Klave is a Chiropractor practicing in ROCHESTER HILLS, MI. Dr. Klave specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Klave seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Melissa Therese Klave D.C.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Therese Klave D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Adeela Peer D.C.3950 S Rochester Rd Rochester Hills MI 48307
- Dr. Marie-claude Purdy D.C.115 East 3rd Street Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Mccauley DC115 S Main St Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Paul Christian Kraft D.C.165 W Auburn Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Seamus Allen D.C.1420 S Rochester Rd Rochester Hills Michigan 48307
- Mr. Jonathan Michael Orvis DC2565 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307