Danielle Cooper is a physical therapist practicing in THOUSAND OAKS, CA. Danielle Cooper specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Danielle Cooper can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Danielle Cooper will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Danielle M. Cooper PT, DPT, OCS's Practice location
THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360Get Direction
Danielle M. Cooper PT, DPT, OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Mr. Terry M Gillette P.T.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Mr. Jeff Nicholl PT516 Las Posas Rd Camarillo CA 93010
- Rodney K Shorey P.T.22151 Clarendon St Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Lucyna Concepcion18033 Erwin St Encino CA 91316
- John carlo Tolentino Montecillo19009 SHERMAN WAY UNIT 6 RESEDA CA 91335
- Matthew Candau PT, DPT, MTC101 Hodencamp Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360