James Mabe is a physical therapist practicing in OOLTEWAH, TN. James Mabe specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, James Mabe can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. James Mabe will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
James Cooper Mabe DPT's Practice location
OOLTEWAH, TN 37363Get Direction
James Cooper Mabe DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Mrs. Melissa Branyan Kubic PT1755 Gunbarrel Rd Chattanooga TN 37421
- Jack Silberman6231 Perimeter Drive, Suite 113 Chattanooga TN 37421
- Phyllis Lee Peterson PT CHT3112 N Ocoee St Cleveland TN 37312
- Mrs. Margaret Robichaux Yates PT1 Siskin Plz Chattanooga TN 37403
- Mr. Jeffrey Paul Sodemann PHYSICAL THERAPIST1043 Executive Drive Hixson TN 37343
- Marie Miller Howell PT203 E Main St Trumansburg NY 14886