Dr. Yathish Haralur sreekantaiah practices Neurological Surgery in JACKSON, MS. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Haralur sreekantaiah prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Yathish Haralur sreekantaiah M.D's Practice location
JACKSON, MS 39202Get Direction
Dr. Yathish Haralur sreekantaiah M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Dr. John Adrian Lancon M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Jason Edward Tullis M.D.10301 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Eric W Amundson M.D.2470 Flowood Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Ludwig David Orozco M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Andrew Dennis Parent M.D.1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Walton Lynn Stringer M.D.2470 Flowood Drive Flowood MS 39232