Dr. Whitney Crosby is an optometrist practicing in POTTSTOWN, PA. Dr. Crosby specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Crosby performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Whitney Crosby OD's Practice location
POTTSTOWN, PA 19464Get Direction
Whitney Crosby OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Vincent John Zingaro O.D.2944 Conestoga Rd Glenmoore PA 19343
- Dr. Amy M Olex O.D.1 Granite Point Dr Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Jason Michaeal Savochka OD215 Lancaster Ave Malvern PA 19355
- Dr. Harry Nicholas Halscheid O.D.1450 E Boot Rd West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Robert Gustav Haak O.D.900 W Valley Rd Wayne PA 19087
- Dr. Steven John Reto O.D.1450 E Boot Rd West Chester PA 19380