Dr. Kimmy Kirscht is an optometrist practicing in FRISCO, TX. Dr. Kirscht specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kirscht performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Worker exposure to, and absorption of, cypermethrin during aerial application of an "ultra low volume" formulation to cotton.
- Determination of carbosulfan and carbofuran residues in plants, soil, and water by gas chromatography.
- Determination of residues of karbutilate and its major metabolites in water, soil, and grass by high-pressure liquid chromatography.
Dr. Kimmy Trang Kirscht OD's Practice location
FRISCO, TX 75034Get Direction
Dr. Kimmy Trang Kirscht OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Lori Bourque OPTOMETRIST6446 Lbj Fwy Dallas TX 75240
- Dr. Steven Charles Kurtin DO1515 Town East Blvd Mesquite TX 75150
- Dr. Carrie A. Young OD4885 Eldorado Parkway Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Diana Thi Nguyen O.D.12000 Mccree Rd Dallas TX 75238
- Dr. Christopher H Peterson O.D.2810 E Trinity Mills Rd Carrollton TX 75006
- Dr. Deborah Ann Moon O.D.4012 PRESTON RD PLANO TX 75093