Andre Chiu is an acupuncturist practicing in CUPERTINO, CA. Dr. Chiu evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Chiu treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Comparison of selectable and plaque assay systems to detect menadione- and UV-induced lacI mutations in mammalian cells.
- Tumors arising in DNA mismatch repair-deficient mice show a wide variation in mutation frequency as assessed by a transgenic reporter gene.
- Development of glaucoma after cataract surgery in dogs: 220 cases (1987-1998).
- Feline infectious peritonitis.
- Candidate mutator genes in mismatch repair-deficient thymic lymphomas: no evidence of mutations in the DNA polymerase delta gene.
- The "flap" endonuclease gene FEN1 is excluded as a candidate gene implicated in the CAG repeat expansion underlying Huntington disease.
- Density of corneal endothelial cells and corneal thickness in eyes of
- Corneoconjunctival transposition for the treatment of feline corneal sequestra: a retrospective study of 17 cases (1990-1998).
- Ocular manifestations of feline herpesvirus.
- DNA instability and human disease.
- Cloning and mapping of the alpha-adducin gene close to D4S95 and assessment of its relationship to Huntington disease.
- Effect of topical tropicamide on tear production as measured by Schirmer's tear test in normal dogs and cats.
- Connective tissue growth factor in tear film of the horse: detection, identification and origin.
- Profiles of matrix metalloproteinase activity in equine tear fluid during corneal healing in 10 horses with ulcerative keratitis.
- Msh2 deficiency leads to chromosomal abnormalities, centrosome amplification, and telomere capping defect.
Mr. Andre Chiu's Practice location
CUPERTINO, CA 95014Get Direction
Mr. Andre Chiu's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Jason T.c. Tu L.AC10787 S Blaney Ave Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Ming Li D.C.21613 Stevens Creek Blvd Cupertino CA 95014
- Lijun Sun L.AC10301 S De Anza Blvd Cupertino CA 95014
- Ms. Jun Zhou Other20395 Pacifica Dr Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Edward Dong DAOM10601 S DE ANZA BLVD STE 105 CUPERTINO CA 95014
- Victoria R Tuan O.M.D.10062 Miller Ave Cupertino CA 95014