William Crumpler is a counselor in BIG BEAR LAKE, CA. William evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
William B Crumpler's Practice location
BIG BEAR LAKE, CA 92315Get Direction
William B Crumpler's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Myths About Diabetes Diets?
Diabetes has always been associated with many stereotypes and stigmas. There are several misconceptions about diabetes diets, that affect an individual's willingness to follow it precisely. Many people believe that they have to give up all of their favorite foods if they have diabetes. Others are of...
- New Machine Could Detect Early Alzheimer's
A group of biomedical researchers from Case Western Reserve University may have found a new and better way to catch early Alzheimer’s.Why catch Alzheimer’s early?Alzheimer’s affects about 5.5 million Americans, and as people are getting older and living longer, anyone can expect that this...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes a Cough?
Although a cough is a very common condition, it is not considered a disease. It is usually the symptom of an underlying condition or is a reflex action to remove irritants and mucus from the respiratory tract. In most cases, a cough clears within a week or so. Although a cough may not be very...
- Gabino A Gomez-canul Other41945 BIG BEAR BLVD. BIG BEAR LAKE CA 92315
- Ashley N Tracy41945 BIG BEAR BLVD. BIG BEAR LAKE CA 92315
- Dawn Dopps41945 BIG BEAR BLVD BIG BEAR LAKE CA 92315
- Bobbye Klempin Other41945 BIG BERA BLVD SUITE 222 BIG BEAR LAKE CA 92315
- Vickie Vargus Other41945 BIG BEAR BLVD BIG BEAR LAKE CA 92315
- Nisel Pardo-mcdonald41945 BIG BEAR BLVD BIG BEAR LAKE CA 92315