Dr. Kyle Konas is a Chiropractor practicing in TRAVERSE CITY, MI. Dr. Konas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Konas seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Kyle William Konas DC's Practice location
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684Get Direction
Kyle William Konas DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Sherry K. Weir D.C.812 West Front Street Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Michael W Winkler DC525 W 14th St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Brian Jeffery Chandler D.C.827 W Front St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Kimberly S. Anderson D.C.3409 Veterans Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Brandon C. White D.C.3180 Racquet Club Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Robert J Lyons D.C.206 N Thompson Ln Murfreesboro TN 37129