Dr. Joyce Rached is an optometrist practicing in PROVIDENCE, RI. Dr. Rached specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Rached performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Haemovigilance systems.
- [Blood surveillance in Europe].
- Haemovigilance in Europe: the European Haemovigilance Network.
- Quality validation of data in national haemovigilance systems in Europe: report of a survey on current state of practice.
- [Factor VIII concentrates].
- [Autologous transfusion--autotransfusion].
- [Blood products and plasma derivatives].
- [An attempt at extemporaneous surveillance of blood donors with the aid of zinc-protoporphyrin levels].
- [Fluorocarbons and other artificial bloods].
Joyce Nidal Rached OD's Practice location
PROVIDENCE, RI 02909Get Direction
Joyce Nidal Rached OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Brian Patrick Kiley OD2345 Mendon Rd Woonsocket RI 02895
- Richard P. Belhumeur O.D.1120 Tollgate Road Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Linda Jane Wise OD447 E Central St Franklin MA 02038
- Dr. Nancy B Iacono OD375 Metacom Ave Bristol RI 02809
- Dr. William W St vincent OD375 Metacom Ave Bristol RI 02809
- Dr. Michele Mchale O.D.479 Old Union Turnpike Lancaster MA 01523