Malcolm Duplantis jr is a physical therapist practicing in GONZALES, LA. Malcolm Duplantis jr specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Malcolm Duplantis jr can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Malcolm Duplantis jr will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Malcolm Michael Duplantis jr PT's Practice location
GONZALES, LA 70737Get Direction
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Get Direction
Malcolm Michael Duplantis jr PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Sarah Do PT10620 Timberlake Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Mr. Robert Joseph Guidry PHYSICAL THERAPIST12180 Greenwell Springs Rd Baton Rouge LA 70814
- Mrs. Kelein Latrice Oubre PT41176 Lakeway Cove Ave Gonzales LA 70737
- Krista L Scurria P.T.36461 Hidden Oaks Ct Prairieville LA 70769
- Dr. Lindsay Demouy DPT10101 Park Rowe Ave Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Mrs. Aimee T Mchugh P.T.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809