Dr. Matthew Chuppe is a Chiropractor practicing in MANDAN, ND. Dr. Chuppe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chuppe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Matthew C Chuppe DC's Practice location
MANDAN, ND 58554Get Direction
Matthew C Chuppe DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Eric D Seamands DC1833 E Bismarck Expy Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Erik Isaacson DC1302 1st St Ne Mandan ND 58554
- Dr. Matthew Richard Derosier D.C.1921 N. 13th St. Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Bethany A Erickson D.C.2600 Gateway Ave Bismarck ND 58503
- Dr. Steven Eugene Lester D.C.221 S 11th St Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Mark Monroe Eslinger DC1301 East Front Ave Bismarck ND 58504