Dr. Luisa Hernandez is a psychologist practicing in MIAMI, FL. Dr. Hernandez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hernandez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hernandez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Luisa Fernanda Hernandez PSYD's Practice location
MIAMI, FL 33144Get Direction
Luisa Fernanda Hernandez PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Dr. Jose Pedro Redondo PH.D.8370 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Lourdes Hernandez PSY.D8360 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Dorita R. Marina PH.D., ABPP8500 W. Flagler Street Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Ingrid Roman PSY.D1550 Madruga Ave Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Grettel Martinez PSY.D8370 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144
- Mrs. Carmen B Diaz PHD8260 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144