Dr. Lisa Little is a psychologist practicing in DES MOINES, IA. Dr. Little specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Little evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Little because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lisa C. Little PH.D.'s Practice location
DES MOINES, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Lisa C. Little PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Kinderdietz PH.D.3600 30TH ST DES MOINES IA 50310
- Dr. Sheila Marie Pottebaum PH.D.939 Office Park Rd West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Catherine A Evans PH D1001 OFFICE PARK RD WEST DES MOINES IA 50265
- Dr. Michelle Leigh Cushman PH.D.431 28TH ST STE 204 DES MOINES IA 50312
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Cantazaro PH.D.3737 Woodland Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Jim Andrikopoulos PH.D.1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314