Tekiah Brownlee is a counselor in TRUMANN, AR. Tekiah evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
- Phytoremediation of MTBE from a groundwater plume.
- Hb Davenport or alpha 2(78)(EF7)Asn----His beta 2.
- Hb Anamosa or alpha 2(111)(G18)Ala-->Val beta 2 (alpha 2 mutation) and Hb Mulhacen or alpha 2(123)(H6)Ala-->Ser beta 2 (alpha 1 mutation) are two silent, stable variants detected by sequencing of amplified DNA.
Tekiah Brownlee's Practice location
TRUMANN, AR 72472Get Direction
Tekiah Brownlee's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What Causes Heat Exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion is a condition that results from dehydration due to exposure to very high temperatures. Heat exhaustion is categorized into two types based on the underlying changes in the body – exhaustion due to depletion of water and exhaustion due to depletion of salt. When the condition...
- How Occupational therapy is used for children
What is Occupational Therapy?The most crucial years that shape a child's development are the early years of the child’s life. In these years, the child’s cognitive, physical and social development takes place, especially the first three years are very critical since the brain evolves in these...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...