Jennifer Lo is a physician assistant practicing in PASADENA, CA. Jennifer specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- In vivo strain measurements of a prosthetic aortic valve.
- Thoracic outlet compression. Application of positional arteriographic and nerve conduction studies.
- Mapping cerebral blood flow changes during auditory-cued conditioned fear in the nontethered, nonrestrained rat.
- Changes in brain functional activation during resting and locomotor states after unilateral nigrostriatal damage in rats.
- Solitary plasmacytoma of the sternum: surgical resection with long-term follow-up.
- Upper dorsal sympathectomy.
- Proceedings: Fluidic controlled pneumatic pulsatile-flow pump for total extracorporeal circulation.
- Intraoperative left ventricular rupture associated with mitral valve replacement.
- Internal mammary arteriography prior to coronary artery bypass surgery.
- right aortic arch and isolated valvular pulmonary stenosis: case report.
- Strokes and cerebrovascular insufficiency in yound employees.
- Effect of graded compression on nerve conduction velocity. An experimental study.
- Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Logistical and surgical considerations.
- High-speed cinematographic studies of cloth-covered prosthetic aortic valve.
- Dynamic behavior of prosthetic aortic tissue valves as viewed by high-speed cinematography.
Jennifer S Lo PA's Practice location
PASADENA, CA 91106Get Direction
Jennifer S Lo PA's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Is Jaundice Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Jaundice is a condition that’s characterized by the yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Jaundice itself isn’t a disease but it is an indication of possible underlying diseases. It develops when there’s excessive bilirubin in the body. The following medical conditions are...
- The Side Effects of Xanax
What Is Xanax?The generic name for Xanax is alprazolam and this is a benzodiazepine. Xanax was first introduced in 1976. This drug has an impact on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of people who have anxiety. It is therefore prescribed for treating mental health problems which are linked with...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- The Causes Of Strep Throat
Strep as a dangerously contagious infectionStrep throat is a very dangerous and contagious infection of the throat. Contagious means that it can be spread from one person to another. The infection attacks the mucous-like membranes at the back of the throat. As a result, the disease causes swelling...