Dr. Santhra Sebastian is an anesthesiologist practicing in ATLANTA, GA. Dr. Sebastian ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Sebastian also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Santhra Sebastian D.O's Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30308Get Direction
Dr. Santhra Sebastian D.O's reviewsWrite Review
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan M.D.1364 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Vinaya K. Puppala M.D.939 Bob Arnold Blvd Lithia Springs GA 30122
- Dr. Tyrone Baines MD4575 North Shallowford Road Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Thien Steven Quach MD2392 Leisure Lake Drive Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Ms. Colette Marie Curtis M.D.1364 Clifton Rd Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Natalie Moore Reisman M.D.1364 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322