Occupational Therapist800 BOONE AVE N MINNEAPOLIS MN, 55427
Dr. David Olshansky practices Occupational Medicine in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Olshansky evaluates the interaction between work and health. Occupational medicine physicians have general knowledge of worksite operations and are familiar with the toxic properties of materials used by employees and the potential hazards and stressors of work processes; in addition to being qualified to determine an employees physical and emotional fitness for work; diagnosing and treating occupational diseases; handling work related injuries; and having an understanding of rehabilitation methods, health education techniques, sanitation, and workers compensation laws.
David Olshansky's Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55427Get Direction
David Olshansky's reviewsWrite Review
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- There May be a Link Between Migraines and Celiac Disease
As a little talked about topic within the celiac disease community, migraines and celiac disease can indeed go hand in hand. Diagnosing celiac disease and gluten sensitivities is almost never an easy task for both patients and healthcare providers alike. The relation between migraines and a...
- New, Promising Cystic Fibrosis Drug Needs Funding
Canada has the highest rate of cystic fibrosis in the entire world, with approximately 1 in 134 citizens suffering from the disease. However, a recent drug that has been found to be "life changing" for some cystic fibrosis patients is not being funded.Official responseHealth Minister Adrian Dix...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Are the Options for Preserving Fertility After Ovarian Cancer?
An ovarian cancer diagnosis is devastating. But if the diagnosis comes during family planning or even while thinking about having kids, it can bring up concerns about future fertility. Although being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and receiving treatment can affect the ability to become pregnant,...
- Mr. Elvio Ayite Gaba OTR/L7505 COUNTRY CLUB DR GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Ann Margaret Lish-mitch O.T.R.7012 30TH AVE N CRYSTAL MN 55427
- Jessica Heimkes7505 Country Club Dr Minneapolis MN 55427
- Alyce Lynn Estrem OTR/L7505 COUNTRY CLUB DR GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Mrs. Stacy Nicole Koelln O.T.7505 Country Club Dr Minneapolis MN 55427
- Erin Welu800 BOONE AVE N GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427