Dr. David Olshansky practices Occupational Medicine in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Olshansky evaluates the interaction between work and health. Occupational medicine physicians have general knowledge of worksite operations and are familiar with the toxic properties of materials used by employees and the potential hazards and stressors of work processes; in addition to being qualified to determine an employees physical and emotional fitness for work; diagnosing and treating occupational diseases; handling work related injuries; and having an understanding of rehabilitation methods, health education techniques, sanitation, and workers compensation laws.
David Olshansky's Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55427Get Direction
David Olshansky's reviewsWrite Review
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Single Protein Linked to Diabetic Nerve Pain
Diabetes is one of the most common ailments plaguing a wide demographic of people all over the world. The term is used to describe a handful of conditions related to the problems associated with the insulin hormone. Insulin is responsible for the regulation of blood sugar levels; diabetes...
- What Are the Options for Preserving Fertility After Ovarian Cancer?
An ovarian cancer diagnosis is devastating. But if the diagnosis comes during family planning or even while thinking about having kids, it can bring up concerns about future fertility. Although being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and receiving treatment can affect the ability to become pregnant,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Mr. Elvio Ayite Gaba OTR/L7505 COUNTRY CLUB DR GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Ann Margaret Lish-mitch O.T.R.7012 30TH AVE N CRYSTAL MN 55427
- Ms. Kristin Deborah Hanson OTR/L7505 COUNTRY CLUB DR GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Nicci Andersen7505 COUNTRY CLUB DR GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Mrs. Stacy Nicole Koelln O.T.7505 Country Club Dr Minneapolis MN 55427
- Erin Welu800 BOONE AVE N GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427