David Contildes is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in Pascoag, RI. David evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
David Contildes LCDP's Practice location
Pascoag, RI 02859Get Direction
David Contildes LCDP's reviewsWrite Review
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Bronchiolitis – Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is Bronchiolitis?Bronchiolitis is a viral infection of the respiratory system, usually affecting the smallest air passages known as the bronchioles. Bronchioles are part of the lungs that control the airflow in and out of the lungs. When these bronchioles become infected, they tend to swell and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Aspiration Pneumonia
Aspiration pneumonia or inhalation pneumonia is the inflammation of the lungs that occurs as a result of inhalation of various substances. These substances include vomit, food, foreign bodies, and regurgitated gastric juices.Aspiration of foreign objects can cause inflammation of the lungs,...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- Donna Mcleod LMHC, LCDP2198 Wallum Lake Rd Pascoag RI 02859
- David E Gould LCDP,RCS2076 Wallum Lake Rd Pascoag RI 02859
- Melanie Bagaglio LMHC1696 E WALLUM LAKE RD PASCOAG RI 02859
- Donna Watson LCDP2198 WALLUM LAKE RD. PASCOAG RI 02859
- Karen Scott LCDP2198 WALLUM LAKE RD PASCOAG RI 02859
- Robert James Brothers LCDP2198 WALLUM LAKE RD PASCOAG RI 02859