Dr. Richard Tom is a hospitalist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Tom specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Tom manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Tom works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Richard D Tom MD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96819 Get Direction
Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard D Tom MD | Hospitalist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard D Tom MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Stomach Cancer?
Stomach cancer, also known as gastric cancer, refers to the cancer that develops in the lining of the stomach. Of the different types of cancer, cancer that develops in the glandular tissue, called adenocarcinoma, is the most common. Few stomach cancers develop in the connective tissue, like muscles...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- How Effective Are Anti-Aging Products?
It is common for people, as they get older, to desire to maintain skin that looks youthful and ageless. Many studies have shown that the best skin treatment is maintaining a healthy diet and maintaining protection from the sun. For individuals between the ages of 20-years-old and 30-years-old, the...
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- Weight Watchers May Be Worth a Shot
Patients who were obese or overweight, when referred to Weight Watchers, lost two times more weight compared to those who were treated by doctors, according to a study published in the journal, Lancet. In this study 772 overweight or moderately obese participants were assigned to two groups – one...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Veeravat Taecharvongphairoj M.D. 391 N San Jacinto St Hemet CA 92543
- Dr. Kyra Anne Len M.D. 1319 Punahou Street Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. William P. Shea M.D. 1319 Punahou Street Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Jason Lee Pirga M.D. 86-260 FARRINGTON HWY WAIANAE HI 96792
- Dr. Yasu Fuke MD 3288 Moanalua Rd Honolulu HI 96819
- Dr. Sanjit Reddy M.D. 3288 Moanalua Rd Honolulu HI 96819