Dr. Ricardo Alvarado-melendez practices Neuropathology in San Juan, PR. Dr. Alvarado-melendez studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine 2004
Dr. Ricardo Nelson Alvarado-melendez M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00926 Get Direction
SAN JUAN, PR 00926 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ricardo Nelson Alvarado-melendez M.D. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ricardo Nelson Alvarado-melendez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Lab Tests Help Reach a Diagnosis for Multiple Sclerosis?
A multiple sclerosis diagnosis is quite difficult since the disease presents uncertainties. The symptoms of MS are similar to other diseases that are brought about by other conditions of the central nervous system (CNS), which include diseases that infect the CNS such as AIDS, syphilis, and Lyme...
- New Drug for Parkinson's Disease Approved by FDA
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently passed a new drug called amantadine extended release capsules to treat dyskinesia in those who have Parkinson’s disease and are also on medication therapy. The Michael J. Fox Foundation recently created the UNDRS or Unified Dyskinesia Rating...
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- Sarepta Sheds Light on Next Generation Drug for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Each company has faced its own set of issues, with Sarepta being one of many that are trying to make amends for some issues that have happened in the past. Although there happened to be some issues with the data that was coming from Sarepta, their approval of the drug that can assist with muscular...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Mr. William E Philippi MD 73 Calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Evelyn Gonzalez M.D. 735 Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00917
- Mr. Ulises Lisandro Nobo M.D. Hospital HIMA Caguas Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D. 12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Norma E Agosto-maury MD Lodi Street A2 San Juan PR 00924
- Dr. Edgardo Colon-zavala M.D. Upr School Of Medicine-Rcm San Juan PR 00935