Kristin Smith is a physical therapist practicing in Niles, MI. Kristin Smith specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kristin Smith can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kristin Smith will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kristin Smith PT's Practice location
Niles, MI 49120Get Direction
Kristin Smith PT's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Dr. Elizabeth L Marr P.T., PH.D.,D.P.T.1791 Mesquite Ave Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Mr. Michael Keresztes P.T1005 N Hickory Rd South Bend IN 46615
- Karen Lemmon P.T..1005 N Hickory Rd South Bend IN 46615
- Beth S Dertz PT53880 Carmichael Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Mr. Jon Anthony Desmarais P.T.401 E Colfax Ave South Bend IN 46617
- Mrs. Barbara Knutson P.T.1005 N Hickory Rd South Bend IN 46615