Dr. Mohammed Mushtaque is an anesthesiologist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Mushtaque ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mushtaque also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1974
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan Medical
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1975
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- MemberUMass Memorial Medical Group
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Anesthesiology; Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Anesthesiology; Unity Hosp, General Surgery
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York 1977
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
- Downstate/Kings County Hosp, NY, Fellow:Anesthesiology 1979
Dr. Mohammed Mushtaque MD's Practice location
Worcester, MA 01605Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Mushtaque MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Diabetes Really More Prevalent in Rural Areas?
Diabetes, the disease wherein blood sugar rises to a drastically high level, is considered to be one of the deadliest diseases in the world. It’s not surprising anymore since so many of the foods that we eat are rich in glucose. However, it is not just food that makes us develop diabetes, but it...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Stephanie Cintora MD55 Lake Avenue Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Dr. Kwok W. Chan MD281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Bronwyn Cooper MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Agata A Boland M.D.119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Sudershan Singla MD281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Zafar I. Siddiqui MD119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605