Dr. Alexander Ruggieri is a rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Ruggieri specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Ruggieri treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
- Neuropsychiatric lupus: nomenclature, classification, criteria, and other confusional states.
- Good days and bad days: innovation in capturing data about the functional status of our patients.
- Radiologic case study. Rheumatoid arthritis with rice bodies.
- Considering patient preferences when selecting anti-tumor necrosis factor therapeutic options.
- Intravenous Versus Subcutaneous Anti-TNF-Alpha Agents for Crohn's Disease: A
Dr. Alexander Paschal Ruggieri M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90015Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Paschal Ruggieri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- FDA Approves Horizon's Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug
Those who live with rheumatoid arthritis know that symptoms tend to spike in the early morning, with stiffness and pain being the most common factors. No matter how effective the medicine on hand, patients still have to get up and wait for the treatment to kick in. This can make days feel difficult...
- The Positive Connection Between Birth Control and Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is not uncommon for women to hear that hormonal contraceptives are harmful to their health, or will negatively affect their fertility. The truth is that like any medication contraceptive pills of course come with their side effects and risks, but the amount of hormones that circulate the body of...
- What You Should Know About Neonatal Lupus
Neonatal lupus is an uncommon hereditary autoimmune condition which affects someone upon birth. Babies with neonatal lupus have red rashes or skin breakouts. The affected person is most likely to have congenital heart block. Since congenital heart block isn’t treatable in the initial months after...
- The Benefits of Using Cannabinoid Patches to Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
A patient suffering from fibromyalgia knows all too well that the disease causes a life of constant inflammation and muscular pain. These symptoms can contribute to a wide array of other problems, including mood and sleep issues, resulting in a further degradation of the quality of life. Medicines...
- Dr. Joanna Marie Davies M.D.1136 W 6th St Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. R swamy Venuturupalli M.D.8737 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Samy K Metyas MD150 N 3rd Ave Covina CA 91723
- Dr. Suzanne Kafaja M.D.1000 Veteran Ave. Ucla Division Of Rheumatology Los Angeles CA 90024
- Dr. Tanaz A Kermani M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. David Jordan Klashman MD23441 Madison St Torrance CA 90505