Dr. James Abens is a Chiropractor practicing in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Abens specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Abens seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James M Abens DC's Practice location
Eau Claire, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. James M Abens DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Melissa Ann Stangl D.C503 E CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Amy Gamerdinger jeffers D.C.2889 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Nathan J Meyer DC475 Chippewa Mall Dr Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Allan James Lindsley D.C.1620 S Hastings Way Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Angela M Prissel DC829 W Clairemont Ave. Eau Claire, WI Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Mary J Gonstead DC431 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701