Dr. Sukanya Prasad is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Johnson City, NY. Dr. Prasad specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Prasad can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Prasad can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Municipal Med Coll- Gujarat Univ- Ahmedabad- Gujarat- India 1972
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Harlem Hospital Center, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mount Vernon Hosp, General Surgery; Mount Vernon Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Sukanya S Prasad MD's Practice location
Johnson City, NY 13790Get Direction
Dr. Sukanya S Prasad MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
In simple layman terms, bariatric surgery is weight loss surgery. Its main purpose is the reduction of the fat around the stomach in safe amounts. The weight loss is achieved by use of what is known as a gastric band, or removing a portion of the stomach. The removal of the stomach portion is also...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- What Causes Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a serious condition that affects a woman’s body. It is very dangerous because the tissue that grows inside the woman’s uterus, grows outside instead, which can really damage the uterus. Moreover, endometriosis can damage the organs around the uterus if it is not treated on time....
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Domenico Leuci MD24 Madison Ave Endicott NY 13760
- Dr. Michael A Farrell M.D.161 Riverside Dr Binghamton NY 13905
- Mr. Bai Lee MD24 Madison Ave Endicott NY 13760
- Dr. Achala Hasmukh Amin M.D.42 Riverside Dr Binghamton NY 13905
- Dr. Dhruv Agneshwar M.D355 Main St Johnson City NY 13790
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Miller D.O.33-57 HARRISON ST JOHNSON CITY NY 13790