Dr. Sena Bergeron is an audiologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Bergeron evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Bergeron takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Sena M Bergeron's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32608Get Direction
Sena M Bergeron's reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Being a Registered Nurse: Understanding the Salary and How to Earn More
There are absolutely different types of jobs that are out there for those who are looking to work as a nurse! And, the salary is higher than some might expect. With more nurses needed in the coming years, this is a job that can be great for those looking to give back in a great paying job that will...
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Stephanie Ann Matthews AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Dana Leight Ulmer AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Debra A Shimon AUD1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Brittany Hensley AU.D.5415 Sw 64th St Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Thea Rhiannon Pitkin AUD.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Jagadish M Swamy AU.D, CCC-A, F-AAA2240 Nw 40th Ter Gainesville FL 32605