Dr. Melanie St bernard is a psychologist practicing in Tecumseh, MI. Dr. St bernard specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. St bernard evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. St bernard because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Melanie Ann St bernard PHD's Practice location
Tecumseh, MI 49286Get Direction
Dr. Melanie Ann St bernard PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- Ellen L.K. Toronto1817 High Pointe Lane Ann Arbor Michigan 48108
- Melissa Saren1200 N Main St Adrian MI 49221
- Dr. Lori Lichtman PSYD2300 Washtenaw Ave Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Dr. Paul Byron Estenson PHD2395 Oak Valley Dr Ann Arbor MI 48103
- Dr. Kashif Abdullah Khan MD500 E Pottawatamie St Tecumseh MI 49286
- Dr. Ned L Kirsch PHD355 Briarwood Circle Ann Arbor MI 48108