Dr. Tracy Thomas is a speech language pathologist practicing in MISSION VIEJO, CA. Dr. Thomas specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Thomas evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Thomas helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Tracy Thomas M.S., SLP's Practice location
MISSION VIEJO, CA 92691Get Direction
Tracy Thomas M.S., SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Angela Ngoc minh Vu MS, CCC-SLP1301 W PROVIDENCE AVE ORANGE CA 92868
- Ms. Siobhan Murphy SLP23361 MADERO MISSION VIEJO CA 92691
- Miss Helen Yang661 W 1ST ST STE E TUSTIN CA 92780
- Nancy viviana Bentivenga SLP23361 MADERO MISSION VIEJO CA 92691
- Marissa Celaya M.S., CCC-SLP1301 W PROVIDENCE AVE ORANGE CA 92868
- Ms. Suzanne Joy Iwai M.A., SLP23361 MADERO MISSION VIEJO CA 92691