Dr. Elisa Goldklang is a speech language pathologist practicing in MARIETTA, GA. Dr. Goldklang specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Goldklang evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Goldklang helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Elisa Goldklang M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
MARIETTA, GA 30062Get Direction
Elisa Goldklang M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Valerie S Rapowitz M.S.,C.C.C.,SLP1593 ASHEFORDE DR MARIETTA GA 30068
- Lisa Epstein MA, CCC-SLP779 BYRNWYCK RD NE ATLANTA GA 30319
- Chiquita Franklin smith MS CCC-SLP1 BALTIMORE PL NW ATLANTA GA 30308
- Hilary Goldberg3150 HOWELL MILL RD NW ATLANTA GA 30327
- Mrs. Brittany Nicole Karingada SLP11539 PARK WOODS CIR ALPHARETTA GA 30005
- Mrs. Jane Elizabeth Hoag CCC-SLP4709 OLDE VILLAGE LN DUNWOODY GA 30338