Jacquelyn Welch is a physical therapist practicing in Sykesville, MD. Jacquelyn Welch specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jacquelyn Welch can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jacquelyn Welch will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jacquelyn Lee Welch's Practice location
Sykesville, MD 21784Get Direction
Jacquelyn Lee Welch's reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Ms. Christa Clarke MD1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT10840 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Mrs. Michelle H. Fox P.T.7801 York Rd Towson MD 21204
- Morgan Johnson Other7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Mrs. Jennifer L. Bolster P.T.7801 York Rd Towson MD 21204