Alex Cadwallader is a physical therapist practicing in DELRAN, NJ. Alex Cadwallader specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Alex Cadwallader can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Alex Cadwallader will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Alex Cadwallader DPT's Practice location
DELRAN, NJ 08075Get Direction
Alex Cadwallader DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Joseph S Prewitt LPT4943 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19144
- Mr. Frank J. Buzin PT, DPT, FAAOMPT466 Germantown Pike Lafayette Hill PA 19444
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Johnson DPT127 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Mr. John Raymond Tocco DPT50 E Gloucester Pike Barrington NJ 08007
- Mrs. Ami R. Patel PT11596 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19116