Dr. Aruna Dhru is a pediatrician practicing in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Dhru is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dhru diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dhru can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College MD
B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India 1973
B.J. Medical College 1972
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- St Agnes Hospital
- St Agnes HealthCare Program
Dr. Aruna D. Dhru M. D.'s Practice location
Mechanicsville, VA 23116Get Direction
Dr. Aruna D. Dhru M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Carla L. King MD719 North 25th Street Richmond Virginia 23223
- Dr. Margie L Jaworski MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Sobia Hassan Halim MD8002 Discovery Dr. Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Scott James Iwashyna M.D.9606 Patterson Ave Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Carolyn Port MD10571 Telegraph Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Jill Elaine Ryland M.D.100 Concourse Blvd Glen Allen VA 23059