Dr. Ronald Fritz is a Chiropractor practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Fritz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fritz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College West 1988
Dr. Ronald Nathaniel Fritz DC's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92102Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Nathaniel Fritz DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Brian G. Najor D.C.1651 East Main Street El Cajon California 92021
- Dr. Marc A. Lewis D.C.6612 Mission Gorge Road San Diego California 92120
- Dr. Abner Cruz-silvestre D.C.9265 Activity Road San Diego CA 92126
- Dr. John Maher D.C.6350 Nancy Ridge Dr San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Greenberg D.C.8312 Lake Murray Blvd San Diego CA 92119
- Mr. Kenneth Dean Brinegar DC8760 Cuyamaca St Santee CA 92071