Dr. David Billharz is an anesthesiologist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Billharz ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Billharz also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1962
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. David William Billharz MD's Practice location
Reno, NV 89503Get Direction
Dr. David William Billharz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How a Puppy and a Children’s Book Helped This Woman Cope with Multiple Sclerosis
During one weekend in the summer of 2005, when Tammy “Mimi” Duchesne and her husband JP went camping, Mimi noticed double vision in her left eye. A few years later, her vision become blurry. Being a nurse, she realized that she needed to see a doctor right away to discuss her symptoms. A year...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Jacob L Blake M.D.400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Henry Carlton Hicks MD235 West 6th Street Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Shelli Z Tiller M.D.520 Hammill Ln Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Patrick Lee Class M.D.235 West 6th Street Reno NV 89503
- Dr. James Philip Tan MD4077 Fifth Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Eugene Michael Kalin MD FRCP (C )1474 Coronet Dr Reno NV 89509