Dr. Roland Cook is a family practitioner practicing in Oxford, AL. Dr. Cook specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cook possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Baptist Hlth System Inc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Roland F Cook MD's Practice location
Oxford, AL 36203Get Direction
MUNFORD, AL 36268Get Direction
Dr. Roland F Cook MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cook
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Fava M.D.1425 Greenbrier Dear Rd Anniston AL 36207
- Dr. William B Bohannon DO34011 Us Hwy 280 Childersburg AL 35044
- Dr. Donald Wayne Casey D.O.700 Quintard Ave Anniston AL 36201
- Dr. Nelson W Cook M.D.400 E 8th St Anniston AL 36207
- Dr. Tamara Ann Mcintosh M.D.1410 Al Highway 144 Ohatchee AL 36271
- Dr. Stanley W. Jett M.D.47344 Us Highway 78 Lincoln AL 35096