Dr. Evan Lebovitz is an anesthesiologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Lebovitz ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lebovitz also might help manage pain after an operation.
- New technologies for studying the complexity of oral diseases.
- Positive allosteric modulation of TRPV1 as a novel analgesic mechanism.
- Extrapancreatic autoantibody profiles in type I diabetes.
- Commercial multiplex technologies for the microbiological diagnosis of sepsis.
- Nociception and inflammatory hyperalgesia evaluated in rodents using infrared laser stimulation after Trpv1 gene knockout or resiniferatoxin lesion.
- Luciferase immunoprecipitation systems for measuring antibodies in autoimmune and infectious diseases.
- The benefits of ultrasound-guided continuous sensory nerve blockade in the setting of burn injury: a case report of bilateral continuous superficial peroneal nerve blockade in a patient with severe sleep apnea.
Dr. Evan Edward Lebovitz MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Evan Edward Lebovitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Avulsion?: Types, Symptoms of Avulsion and Fracture
Avulsion is a commonly found injury among sportspersons. An avulsion is a kind of injury in which a body part is torn away from its normal position. This mainly affects the soft tissues. Avulsion can cause immense bleeding.Avulsion is made possible by a violent force, which sometimes tears off the...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Etsuro Kenneth Motoyama4401 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15224
- Dr. Karen R. Boretsky MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Till Conermann MD5124 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Jordan Graybill M.D.11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Jamey Elizabeth Eklund M.D.3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Michael Suvick MD1000 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243