Dr. Mary Matza is a speech language pathologist practicing in KATY, TX. Dr. Matza specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Matza evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Matza helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mary K Matza's Practice location
KATY, TX 77493Get Direction
Mary K Matza's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Tiffany Denise Tucker SLP10130 GRANT RD HOUSTON TX 77070
- Nicole Bishop M.A., CCC-SLP3511 TOWN CENTER BLVD S STE 103 SUGAR LAND TX 77479
- Ms. Adeola Shani Franks M.A. CCC-SLP680 W SAM HOUSTON PKWY S HOUSTON TX 77042
- Shari Lynne Anderson17326 WOODFALLS LN RICHMOND TX 77407
- Melissa Shorter15270 VOSS RD APT 224 SUGAR LAND TX 77498
- Mr. Matthew Sterling Alexander M.S. SLP11750 STEEPLE WAY BLVD HOUSTON TX 77065