Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez stawinski is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Gonzalez stawinski specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Gonzalez stawinski typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Ponce Med School MD
Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. Gonzalo V Gonzalez stawinski M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75246Get Direction
Dr. Gonzalo V Gonzalez stawinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Arie Blitz MD500 E RIDGE ROAD MCALLEN TX 78503
- Dr. Brian L. Cmolik MD10701 East Blvd Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Michael J. Swanson D.O.90 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Rami Akhrass M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Joseph A Lahorra MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Jason M Robke MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106