Lynn Lukins is a physical therapist practicing in Louisville, KY. Lynn Lukins specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lynn Lukins can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lynn Lukins will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lynn M Lukins LPT's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40217Get Direction
Lynn M Lukins LPT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Catherine Elizabeth Crandell C E CRANDELL, PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Teresa Smith1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217
- Aaron D Flaherty DPT7926 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219
- Mr. Chad Phillip Garvey PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Stephanie Marie Johnson DPT3594 Springhurst Blvd Louisville KY 40241
- Katie Payne Mcbee PT, DPT1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217