Dr. Kamlesh Bhasin MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)50 Irving St NW Washington DC, 20422
Dr. Kamlesh Bhasin is a physiatrist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Bhasin is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Bhasin focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Bhasin can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Medical College MD
Lady Hardinge Med College and Hospital University Of Delhi Hospital 1970
Lady Hardinge Med College and Hospital University Of Delhi Hospital For Women and Children 1970
Butler University in Indianapolis 1970
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abnormal Gait
- Clinical Ctr At The Nih, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Psychiatry; Capitol Hill Hosp, General Practice; Montgomery Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Kamlesh Bhasin MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20422Get Direction
Dr. Kamlesh Bhasin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhasin
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Dr. Neil Chatterjee MD2440 M Street N.W. Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Neil Spiegel D.O3200 Tower Oaks Blvd. Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Slavka Assenova vassilieva Minassian M.D.7984 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda MD 20814
- Dr. Mike Yuan MD1050 Key Pkwy Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Dukjin Im MD8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Baljinder Brar M.D.3031 Javier Rd Fairfax VA 22031