Dr. Praymal Thakrar is a pediatrician practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Thakrar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Thakrar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Thakrar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Praymal Thakrar MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Houston, TX 77041Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77076Get Direction
Dr. Praymal Thakrar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thakrar
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Carla L. King MD719 North 25th Street Richmond Virginia 23223
- Dr. Margie L Jaworski MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Sobia Hassan Halim MD8002 Discovery Dr. Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Scott James Iwashyna M.D.9606 Patterson Ave Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Carolyn Port MD10571 Telegraph Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Stewart W Jennings MD109 Us Highway 66 E Tell City IN 47586