Dr. Anne Angevine is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Stamford, CT. Dr. Angevine specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Dr. Anne H. Angevine, MD's Practice location
Stamford, CT 06902Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anne H. Angevine, MD | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anne H. Angevine, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Angevine
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Andrea T. Ruskin M.D.40 Cross St Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Jeffrey L Halaas MD90 South Bedford Road Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Triantafillos John Fillos M.D.1201 Northern Blvd Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. George Zervos M.D.333 Glen Head Road Glen Head NY 11545
- Dr. Donald Barry Boyd M.D.15 Valley Dr Greenwich CT 06831