Dr. Michael Sultan is a pediatrician practicing in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Sultan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sultan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sultan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1962
University of California 1962
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Michael Sultan MD's Practice location
Anaheim, CA 92807Get Direction
Dr. Michael Sultan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 Grove Avenue Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Crispina Ancheta Chen MD10802 Ramona Boulevard El Monte California 91731
- Dr. Srivimol Tantamjarik M.D., F.A.A.P.12555 Garden Grove Blvd Garden Grove California 92843