Dr. Robert Wolf is a psychiatrist practicing in Salem, OR. Dr. Wolf is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Wolf diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Wolf may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Wolf treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1995
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Psychiatry
Dr. Robert Wolf M.D.'s Practice location
Salem, OR 97301Get Direction
Dr. Robert Wolf M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Drugs for Irritability Symptoms of Autism
Autism is a kind of disorder that affects the developmental side of a person, and it affects social and communication skills. Irritability is the major symptom of autism, which complicates the adjustments in and around the person. The person may show various behaviors, such as hostility, outbursts,...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- Mr. Joel M Suckow M.D.1245 Edgewater St NW Salem OR 97304
- Dr. Ulista Jean Brooks MD2600 Center St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Daryl Spencer Ruthven M.D.2575 Center St Ne Salem OR 97310
- Dr. Jeffrey David Lenox M.D.875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Philip Bradley Anderson MD2542 Ne Courtney Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Roselee Gilbert Cain M.D.875 Oak St Se Salem OR 97301