Dr. Jay Groepper is an anesthesiologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Groepper ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Groepper also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1975
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Wa Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Washington 1976
Dr. Jay Groepper MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
Dr. Jay Groepper MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jay Brian Reynolds M.D.601 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Mitchell Minana MD104 West 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Jacob T Arnett MD550 N Hillside Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Stacey Alan Rietze MD104 West 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Joshua D Dawley M.D.601 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. James R Madrian M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242